Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Introduction



Hey everyone!I am Daisy, a food lover and loves to travel. This blog is all about my food and travel adventures.I created this blog to share the beauty of the world and the delicious food different places can offer.I love to travel not just to witness scenic views, learn new culture and meet different kind of people but also to try the mouthwatering delicacies a place have. You know, like what others say, people travel anywhere to find good food because delicious and extraordinary food makes travelling more special and memorable.I may not travel very often and may not been to many places and tasted many delish cuisines but somehow I want to share to you my reviews, tips and experiences on my ventures. Hope it can help you on your travel!

 If you love to travel, a food fan and an adventure seeker like me,just stay tune and subscribe to this blog. Just feel free to share your thoughts, comments and suggestions so that I will know what you guys think and can amend to make this blog even better.

There are lot of things and places in the world that are still unexplored so join me and let’s discover it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment